Specialists from the Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology and Radiology department come together at the Breast Center to diagnose and treat Breast Cancer efficiently.
Also, we provide team effect with nurses, pharmacists and social workers to support patient care.
Diseases and Expertise
- Secondary examination of Breast Cancer screenings
- Identifying if a lump is benign or malignant (Aspiration Biopsy Cytology, Needle Biopsy, Mammotome Biopsy)
- Treatment of early breast cancer (Breast conserving operation, sentinel lymph node biopsy, mastectomy, breast reconstruction)
- Pre-operative chemotherapy for advanced breast cancer
- Treatment for recurrent breast cancer (outpatient chemotherapy, pain control with the cooperation of the palliative treatment team)
- Familial breast cancer counseling (in cooperation with the Department of Clinical Genetics and Integrated Women's Health department)
- Providing advanced medicine by actively participating in clinical studies and clinical trials
- Second opinion from our sister-affiliated hospital, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
|Primary Breast Cancer||781 cases|
|Breast preservation rate||59.9％|
|Neo Adjuvant Chemotherapy||110 cases|