We conduct arthroscopic surgery (knees, shoulders, elbows and ankles) for athletic injuries and degenerative disease treatments.
Endoscopic surgery is conducted for spinal operations. We have made achievements in prosthetic replacement arthroplasty for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. For severe injuries, we respond effectively and promptly by working closely with the Emergency Medical Care Center and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery department.
We also have a Rehabilitation Center in our hospital and by holding conferences with them, we aim for our patients to make an early transition back into society.
Diseases and Expertise
- Degenerative Diseases: Osteoarthritis (knees, hips, ankles, shoulders, elbows, fingers), Rotator Cuff Injury
- Arthritis: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Pseudogout, Septic Arthritis
- Injuries: Anterior Cruciate Ligament, Medial Collateral Ligament, Knee
- Meniscus Injury, Articular Cartilage Injury, Dislocation, Recurrent Dislocation of the Shoulder Joint
- Degenerative Disease: Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis, Spinal Disc Herniation, Spondylolisthesis, Cervical Spondylosis (Myelopathy, Radiculopathy)
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Injuries: Fractures, Dislocations, Strains, Tendon Lesions
- Metabolic Bone Disease: Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia, Osteogenesis imperfecta (Percutaneous Vertebroplasty for compression fractures is conducted at the Radiology department)
- Outpatient Examinations: X-ray Examinations, CT, MRI, Bone Density
- Outpatient Treatments: Block Injections (Sacrum), Intra-articular Injection (Shoulders, Knee Joints)