The Center for Advanced Reproduction at St. Luke's International Hospital provides the following leading-edge reproductive medical treatment along with emotional support for reproduction-related problems.
General infertility treatments (artificial insemination, ovulation induction, etc.), endoscopic surgery and micro surgery such as laparoscopy/hysteroscopy, ART (in-vitro fertilization, micro-fertilization, TSE, etc.), habitual abortion, stillbirth treatments and infertility counseling
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 2:00PM-4:30PM, 5:00PM-6:30PM
- 10:00AM-12:00PM, 2:00PM-3:00PM
* We do not examine first-visit patients. Please consult with an outpatient physician first so that we can continue examinations at our infertility care.
Reproduction Outpatient for our Cancer Patients
We accept consultations from cancer patients, on chemotherapy (anticancer therapy, etc.) and radiation treatment that effects the ovary and testicles, and the probabilities and influence it may have on post-treatment pregnancies.
- (By appointment only)
Infertility Class/ART Class
Classes on general infertility treatments and ART
- Infertility Class
- 3rd Tuesday of every month 6:00PM-8:00PM
- ART Class
- 1st Friday of every month 6:00PM-8:00PM
Warning: Dates may vary depending on the month. Please check our schedule.