For patients without a primary care physician wishing for an outpatient visit
For patients who have a primary care hospital or physician
Please prepare a referral letter (including a medical history with the doctor’s signature) prior to making an appointment at the Appointment Services Desk.
Appointment Service Desk : 03-5550-7120 (Weekdays Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM)
Novel Coronavirus PCR Test Results Certificate (certificate of negative results) Issuance
COVID-19 PCR test result certificates (certificate of negative results) will be issued for those (high school age and older) that require them.
*This test will be done under the below conditions. Patients themselves will be responsible for checking the latest information regarding required items (e.g., test contents, document formats, etc.) and conditions (e.g., time period from diagnosis to application, certificate expiration dates, etc.) for submission prior to applying for a certificate.
Monday - Thursday（excluding the New Year period and holidays）2:00pm - 2:30pm
*Any changes to this will be announced on this hospital’s homepage.
Method of Testing
St. Luke’s Clinical Laboratory Department conducts in-hospital measurements in compliance with the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare’s Guidelines for Pathogen Testing for COVID-19 through nasopharyngeal (not saliva sampling) real-time PCR tests (bioMérieux’s FilmArray® Torch system).
This department holds the international ISO15189 accreditation and works to assure testing precision and accuracy under the leadership of a quality manager through the usage of standardized work sheets, daily record taking, and internal/external quality checks and audits.
- Appointments can be made by directly visiting or calling the Appointment Service Desk.
Appointment Service Desk: 03-5550-7120 (Weekdays, 8:30am – 5:00pm)
- Please come to the hospital 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Please bring your passport if you require your passport number be written on the certificate.
- If you have a designated form that you need to submit to the agency or company in the country to which you are traveling, make sure that you bring it with you on the day of your appointment and notify the reception desk at counter 10 on the 1st floor.
- We ask that you print and fill out the novel coronavirus PCR test questionnaire beforehand and bring it with you to your appointment.
- You may not make same-day appointments.
On the day of your appointment
- All first-time visitors are to register and check in at the First Visit counter, counter 4 on the 1st floor. (Patients registered at this hospital with patient ID cards are to check in at counter 2.)
- After check-in, proceed to counter 10 on the 1st floor
- Examination and test
PCR Test Results Certificate Issuance
The PCR Test Result Certificate is issued starting from 2:00pm the following day after your test.
Please come to the hospital and visit counter 9 on the 1st floor to receive your certificate.
Certificates will be available for pick-up from 8:30am – 4:00pm on weekdays and 8:30am – 1:30pm/2:30pm – 4:00pm on Saturdays.
Costs: Examination/Test Fees and PCR Test Results Certificates
- Examination/Test: ¥27,042 (tax included)
- PCR Test Results Certificate (English) and test results report (Japanese): 1 copy - ¥5,958 (tax included)
Total: ¥33,000 (tax included) *Not covered by insurance
- Patients may request multiple copies of the PCR Test Results Certificate (English) and the test results report (Japanese), however, patients will be charged an additional fee of ¥5,958 per copy.
- Please notify us if you need to fill out a designated form for you. The cost will be similar to that of this hospital’s form.
- Should the doctor determine from the results of your examination that there is a high possibility that you have some illness, further examination will be done and covered by health insurance. In such cases, patients may not receive a PCR test nor have the PCR Test Results Certificate issued.
- In very rare cases, patients will have to take another test, resulting in a delay of the PCR Test Results Certificate. Should there be any change in the issuance date for this certificate, this hospital will contact you through the phone number you provided on the questionnaire.
Every Thursday from 2:30PM to 3:30PM
1st Floor of the Main Building, Counter # 10: General Internal Medicine
Appointments, Subjects and Cautions
Please make an appointment by 5PM, two days before your preferred date.
Appointment Service Desk TEL：03-5550-7120
- Information -
Currently there is a lack of vaccines for German Measles. We may decline appointments if the vaccines cannot be secured. Thank you for your understanding.
* Those wishing for an antibody test: Two visits are necessary (The second appointment will be made after the first.)
- First visit: Consultation and blood test (antibody test)
- Second visit: Consultation (results) + vaccination (Depending on the result, vaccination may not be conducted)
* If you are unsure of which vaccination to receive, or cannot come on the available dates, please consult the following.
|1||Pneumococcus 23-valent||Pneumovax NP||¥11,000|
|3||DT （diphtheria・tetanus）||Adsorbed DT combined toxoid 1ML||¥7,700|
|4||Measles-rubella Combined（MR）||MEASLES AND RUBELLA COMBINED VACCINE||¥18,700|
|5||Encephalitis B||Jevic V||¥8,800|
|6||Tetanus||Absorbed tetanus toxoid||¥4,510|
|Bimmugen 10UG 0.5ML||¥10,175|
|11||Tuberculosis IgRA（TSPOT）||Blood test||¥11,374|
|12||Varicella（Chickenpox）||Varicella vaccine live attenuated BIKEN||¥11,000|
|Dried live attenuated mumps vaccine||¥9,900|
|16||Measles||Dried live attenuated measles vaccine||¥11,000|
|18||German Measles||Rubella virus vaccine live attenuated BIKEN||¥11,000|
|19||German Measles||Antibody titer||¥8,790|
|20||Rabies（only once）||Inactivated tissue culture rabies vaccine||¥29,205|
Last updated 10/7/2021